Monday, July 28, 2008

To blog or not to blog....

I love to write, or I thought I did.  One of my dear friends encouraged me to do so this past January.  I  thought it was a great idea.  Blogging would give me an outlet to share experiences in my own journey of life.    Writing would be part of  expressing my life as a woman, wife, mother of three, daughter, friend, professional counselor and especially the facet of my life where I encounter ambivalence; towards politics, spirituality, relationships and parenting. 

But four months from my last posting I am still trying to figure out how to write.  My life is full, very full, yet there is a desire for expression.  If writing is so important to me, why is it the last thing on my list to do?  What holds me back from just sitting down and writing?  

I guess for now I have decided to stop thinking about it and go to bed!

No comments: